Thursday, August 25, 2011

Family Reunion and First Day of School

We had our family reunion last week. It was great, as always. I got t-shirts made and we were able to get a family picture. This one is a "making of" picture of the family picture. See, me, the only one smiling at the camera because Bill was taking the picture.

We went on a family canoe trip. (see canoes way in the distance) It was great and we even went for a dip! Thank you Jeff for being the first brave one to jump in. Bill is still healing from the bruises her got when a log broke that he was standing on:(

We did a headband craft from here. Since the grandchildren are 14 girls 3 boys.

Luke with niece baby Sarah. So cute!

Again, the chaos of trying to get 32 people together for a picture!

The girls started school. James is at a different school than Campbell:( But she is loving third grade!

Campbell started Kindergarten! I can't believe it. When I picked her up on the first day she said "I didn't even get sent to the principal's office!" We are so proud!

We grew this gigantic tomato! It tasted really good too!

Taite is catching up on her sleep with her sisters at school!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

That is an A-wesome family reunion pic!
Also, I can't believe James is a 3rd grader!

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."