Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Well, hello!


It has been a while. And a lot has been happening. Taite's vocabulary has more than doubled since her birthday. School is coming to an end - tomorrow! Bill and I went on a cross country road trip sans children. And it is finally warm. Warm enough that we planted our garden and flowers are blooming!

Last Friday Bill and I got back from our trip so on Saturday we took the girls to the park to play.
Here are some pictures. You will notice that Campbell got a cute bob cut from my lovely sister Maegan.






2 comments:

Gwyn & Lilah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurel said...

Cute! Cross country road trip? Where did you go? I love road trips--sans kids, of course!

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."