Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Do we live in the desert?

The snow is drifting so much it feels like sand dunes.

But they are made of snow.

And it is cold.

We are grateful Bill has a co-worker with a big truck.

The girls and I will be staying inside all day - making cupcakes.

6 comments:

desert mom said...

It started snowing last night when we went to bed. When we got up there was about two inches, We went out and took pictures of our beautiful white desert. Thought we really had snow until I saw your pictures. WOW!!! Stay warm.

Becky said...

That's just plain crazy! I guess I should stop complaining about our weather now....

Miner Famliy said...

Wow!! We don't have drifts, but we do have more inches, more feet actually!

brit said...

That is amazing. We have not a single snowflake here. We haven't in weeks. I still complain about the winter though.

The Roderick Family said...

Crazy, I can't say I miss the snow and cold much, just looking at it makes me shiver!

Heather said...

I am jealous of your drifts. You must have strong winds.

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."