Monday, January 10, 2011

A Couple Stories

Campbell
I picked up Campbell from Preschool the other day and the teacher handed me an "Ouch Report". Campbell had been injured at school. The note said that she had been poked in the left cheek with a pencil by a boy that she was tying up. Rightfully so. That is what I thought. She shouldn't be tying people up. She has been going through a tying things up phase since she is pretty good with knots. We made a rule of "No tying up living things" after finding the cat tethered to the crib, or Campbell.

Taite
She likes to clean. I love that she loves my Christmas present as much as I do.


James
James is working on building a castle for a second grade project so she can become a Knight. She is currently a Squire. More pictures to come when the castle is finished.

4 comments:

Emily Kate said...

Such funny, cute girls!

Miner Famliy said...

Wow, what a castle!

Becky said...

Lol, I literally laughed out loud. I especially enjoyed that they'd report her owie before tattling on her for the tying up.

And you were right--Taite totally looks like she's working a leaf blower. Ha ha.

pawlowski said...

I love James' castle. Looks great!!

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."