Friday, December 3, 2010

She's crafty!


I found a cute little sewing project on The Purl Bee.


I decided to teach the girls to sew. Campbell picked it up so fast, she made three little felt pins before preschool. And James already knew how to sew. I guess that is something you learn before second grade.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Impressive! And James has surprisingly even stitching. They're both naturals, much like their momma.

Laurel said...

I've missed seeing your cute girls! I'm very impressed with the sewing projects. What a good momma you are!!

Laura said...

YES. We do need to get together. Are you headed this way for the holidays? I'd still like to make the drive to your place - is it terrible in winter weather???

Karen Nihipali Wicke said...

fun. I still can't sew so someday they can teach me ;o)

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."