Monday, November 1, 2010

The Bean is 5!

Really, these kids growing up so fast is just kind of trippy. It seems like she was just a tiny little baby.



We had a great birthday party with "Pin the Face on the Pumpkin", make your own pizza, a pinata and cheesecake. I love that Campbell always wants cheesecake for her birthday. Happy Birthday Campbell!!!


Campbell is our little ham. She is so fun and smart! We love you Campbell! Quote of the day from Campbell: "Sorry guys, I won't see you at school tomorrow because I am in kindergarten" - I felt bad correcting her.



4 comments:

Laurel said...

Doesn't time fly by??? It seems hardly possible. Logan's birthday is this Saturday, and all I could think of while reading your last two posts with halloween and birthday back to back is how this time of year feels so overwhelmingly busy that I can barely stand it. Do you feel the same way? Birthday, birthday, halloween, birthday, thanksgiving, christmas, fall over from exhaustion! But as Dori says, "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Heather said...

That's cool that she had cheesecake for her party. Did the other kids eat it? One year we had cheesecake for Ariel's party and the other kids wouldn't touch it. Annika kept saying that she is going to go to kindergarten too, now that she is five, and didn't get it why I wouldn't let her go. It's hard having a fall birthday.

Karen Nihipali Wicke said...

Wow. Time does fly. What a beautiful big girl she is turning out to be. Happy Birthday girly!

brit said...

What a cute kid. I on 100% with her on the cheesecake. Yum!

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."