After pictures: (I loaded them in the wrong order Before/After)
This hallway area used to be carpet. I hated it! Now it is gone:)
View from the front door.
This transition turned out perfectly. Bill has a thing with thresholds.
Before pictures:
This was one of the original floor coverings. Gorgeous!
View from the front door:
The carpeted area:
Love linoleum!

4 comments:
Wow, that really does look great! It's so nice to finally see photos of the project. Now I want to know what it looks like on the living room side...don't leave me hanging.
Isn't it amazing what a little change will do! It looks great! Makes you want to walk on it over and over and over again, huh?!
Nice work. It is a great feeling to finally fix the pesky thing that has been bugging you.
wow, what a little trial doesn't do. It looks awesome. Congrats on finishing a long awaited project.
Post a Comment