Tuesday, November 17, 2009

7 months old


 



Taite is so much fun.  She loves James because she carries her around (especially when I am not looking) and will take her out of her crib whenever she cries, even if I just put her in there.  Taite makes herself known.  We have resorted to the hallway during sacrament meeting because of her screeches.  She rolls over and can sit up.  I am glad she isn't crawling yet.  But I know it is soon to come!  Campbell is just starting to warm up to her.  I think it is because she isn't a lump anymore and can interact with you now.  She likes to say "da da da da and ba ba ba ba"  and the random pterodactyl squawk.  She is feisty just like the other two.  Three peas in a pod!


This last picture is of Campbell's favorite show.  The Dinosaur Train on PBS.  Check it out.  You can watch videos of songs and parts of the show.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

All your girls have the most gorgeous blue eyes. Is that a Stephenson trait or a Wicke one? I'm trying to envision what our niece will look like.

Emily Kate said...

I think Taite seems to have Wicke traits, right? I guess I mean all your girls since they all look so much alike. What do you think? It's so fun to see photos of her and know that our baby will be at that age this time next year. Sometimes it's hard to believe.

Heather said...

So cute!

Jetta said...

I love the picture of her and James, and the picture right above it. She is a doll! You make beautiful girls. Miss you!

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."