It's been a long time. Let me tell you. A long time. We have been very busy with a family reunion, driving 2,400 miles round trip to Idaho, visiting with more wonderful family, borrowing said family's camper and experiencing Yellowstone, taking the kids to Rick's where Bill and I met, visiting with the greatest Uncle and Aunt in the world (namely Gary and Colleen) and making it to my college roommate's wedding. Busy, let me tell you. Oh, and once we got back, school started!
My excuse for not blogging, other then all the busy traveling and visiting loved ones, is that our wonderful dear cherished computer crashed. Bill is still working on getting everything together but, so far, knock on wood, it is working and we have internet and we didn't lose anything!
So, soon I will post many pictures and let you in on all the wonderful stories and things we did for our summer vacation!
Until then enjoy the weather, because in these parts it is going to get cold real soon!
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"What other people think of you is none of your business."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."
"Big or small there is a difference only you can make."

7 comments:
WHAT!!!??? You came to idaho and didn't see us? Man, I would have driven to IF to see you! Who got married? I miss you tons and hope you are doing well
-Anna
good to see a blog post again, I hope Bill fixes your computer fast
Thank goodness your phone works. :)
welcome home and back to the online world.
Glad you are back! And glad you survived the long drive! I'll call soon to get all the fun details - and invite ourselves out for a visit. Kennedy wants to see "Campbell's new house". :)
Look forward to all the updates! Glad you have been having a fun/busy summer!
Post a Comment